Here’s a 0 minutes and 57 seconds Tips On How To Reduce Mouth Odour video. See full transcript below.
Halitosis, or commonly known as Bad Breath, remains to be a timeless turnoff affecting interpersonal relationships of more than eighty million people in the world.
Getting rid of bad breath isn’t as easy as acquiring it. Oftentimes, the person isn’t aware of having it until somebody else will have the courage to tell him so. And though there are so many products available today claiming to keep fresh breath, figures show that half the world is still having this mouth odour problem.
Fortunately, there are also several tips you can follow to reduce the nasty bad mouth odour:
- Never fail to brush your teeth regularly and rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal or as necessary.
- Include cleaning your tongue whenever you brush your teeth. Bacteria can be trapped in the millions of tiny hairs that cover your tongue.
- Increase saliva flow by chewing sugarless gum.
- Drink plenty of water; never let your mouth go dry for too long.
- Be aware that alcohols tend to dry your mouth so don’t overuse mouthwashes that contain alcohol.
- Carrot or apple snack can keep plaque from forming.
- Stop smoking. Aside from causing teeth discoloration, it will also dry your mouth and inhibit saliva flow. It will make your mouth a favorable breeding environment for bacteria.
- Eat more green leafy vegetables. The chlorophyll found on it is a natural breath freshener.
- Gargle a mixture of 50% hydrogen peroxide and 50% water to kill the bacteria causing that produce bad odour.
Following these helpful tips will not only help you reduce bad breath but it can also save your overall oral health.
Gold Coast Dentist: Get Rid Of Halitosis
There are too many quick fixes available to cover bad breath but only with short-term results. If you would like to finally get rid of it, visit your friendly dentist at Main Beach Dental. Your Main Beach dentist at Main Beach Dental will give you a thorough guidance on how to keep oral care routine to finally beat bad breath. For bad breath associated with bleeding and swollen gums or persistent bad mouth odour, come and visit our dental clinic to get it fixed. Call us on (07) 5503 1177 or book your appointment online and claim your FREE dental consultation today!
To find this video on our Youtube Channel, please click the link below:
Tips On How To Reduce Mouth Odour
Main Beach Dental
Address: Shop 11, 26-30 Tedder Ave, Main Beach QLD 4217
Phone: (07) 5503 1177